B|KM Haarlem is a solution for Asset and Incident management. Orientation of this solution is the functional field solution of managing multiple vendors in heterogeneous environments. That’s why Haarlem can’t be strictly considered a an Information Technology tool although it’s ITIL® compliant. Haarlem manages multiple brands, multiple vendors and multiple service providers for a global asset database and provides an efficient and simple environment for the user self-assessment of the assets location.
Automatic IcM process
IcM in Haarlem is managed by measuring SLA’s since the incident detection; notifications and workflow are managed by the solution which is also a common interface for end users at customer’s organization and service providers. Classification, recovery and closure of incidents are recorded and measured for service compliance and for automatic fine accounting. All this without need of human intervention in the workflow.
- Automatic dispatcher
- Fully integrated, ITIL® compliant incident management
- Business awareness service metrics
- Automatic workflow engine
- Integration with other services
- Simplified interfaces both for end users and vendors
- Powerful asset management
- Enforce contract SLA’s.
- Fast asset and resources location self-assessment
- Real-time tracking of incidents throughout the asset’s life-cycle
- Prioritization based on urgency and impact
- Measure real time SLA’s and vendor performance
- Analysis and forecasting